Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Countdown to Cuba...

37 days and counting... It's gonna be a rough three weeks, being away from all my family and friends, mainly Molli. It's kind of scary yet really exciting to be going to Cuba. I don't know about you, but I've never been to a communist country, it could be really interesting. And yes, in case you were wondering, it is legal to go to Cuba, as long as you get the right permits, which we have. It is a really tedious task, but can be done. By the way, I'm going with a group from the church to put on a series of evangelistic meetings and we are going under the protection of God, so we'll be fine. I hope that it is a really good experience, and opens my eyes. I've been to Costa Rica, but Cuba is completely different. If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate any prayers you can offer for our group. Thanks so much...


Anyway, the week has been good so far. Went to Molli's house to work on a class project, and had fun doing that. This weekend we are going to Cohutta with Pathfinders, and are gonna be doing some skits. That should be really fun. I hope everyone has a great week, I plan on having one...

PS... its -16C in Finland and lots of snow... just in case you were wondering... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google