Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's been a while...

...since I've updated, sorry about that. I know, my life is just soo interesting, you have to know all about it. Yeah, okay, anyway. I've been having a really great week. A lot of stuff has happened since I last wrote, but nothing too major. I went out to eat with Molli's family, that was fun. We went to the ChopHouse last weekend, ate some good food and laughed at her crazy family. Then went to a friends house and watched about 30 minutes of Batman Begins before I had to head home. Today was interesting, I was originally planning on watching the 3-on-3 volleyball tournament at CA, but instead ended up playing 2 matches. It's a long story that I will sum up real fast. I guy subbed for a team that was missing a player, team lost, thought it was single elimination, actually double, they left, sub dude was left alone, so me and a friend subbed in for the other two, creating a team of misfits. We won our first match together, and lost the second, oh well... it was fun, that's what matters. Molli's team did really good, they haven't lost yet and are in the championship game that will be played on Thursday at lunch, fun stuff. Anyway, I'm hoping to get in a good ride this week, it's been unnaturally warm. And I have to look for a job, mine at CA doesn't pay enough, but it is a job for now... Life is really good...

It's been a while since I've been this happy... thanks to an amazing girl... come to think of it, I've never been happier... :) hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google