Friday, December 23, 2005

Ride of the Week...

We'll today was pretty good. I didn't get to see Molli at all, so I was kinda bummed about that, but I survived, amazing... I did however, talk to her a lot. She called me when she woke up this morning, that was nice. Then I went and finished my Christmas Shopping, don't you just love the stores this time of year, yeah, I don't. Anyway, I got home about two o'clock and proceeded to talk to Molli a little bit, and bum around the house. About 4 my parents began to get angry that I hadn't done anything all day, yet, my mom had lounged around the house just as much as me... Oh well, so I cleaned up a little, helped my dad fix the bike rack on top of my car and then decided I needed to go blow a little steam. I hopped on my bike for a short spin around the block. The thing is, when you live out in the country like I do, a ride around the block can be long, hence my 23 mile ride ending after dark. It was the best ride of the week, month and the best in a really long time. More on that in my next post... My mom had to pretty much ruin the venting of steam by getting mad at me because I was out after dark... wow, that was the worst thing she could have done. If only she knew... one day, I'll tell her. So now, I'm sitting here, being bored, but really happy about a great ride. Have a great day...

Sorry about the cheesy music, but I thought it was hilarious, and the real version of this song (Summon the Heroes - John Williams) is really amazing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google